How to start Explorer++ into and displaying the current folder

Ask any support questions here
gris

How to start Explorer++ into and displaying the current folder

Post by gris »

I have read a post under viewtopic.php?f=2&t=246. It says one can issue the command "explorer++.exe C:\" so Explorer++ opens in the C:\ drive in a new tab.

I tried the command and it worked as said. But when I used a similar command followed by a dot, i.e. ".", instead to signify the current folder where the command line was issued, the application failed to load into the current folder where it started. I would be grateful if someone could advise how I should do it right under Windows 7.

Normally, when I issued "start .", Windows Explorer started displaying the current folder. I am not certain if "start" is an internal command under Win7 Dos.

I would like to thank the authors of this great application. I came across this gem a few days ago, tested and loved it instantly. I particularly like its simplicity, small size, and speediness in responsiveness.

In addition, I would wish Explorer++ could synchronise files and folders for backup purposes, and could also encrypt and decrypt files in favour of the user's privacy.