Explorer++ crashes on network drives

Ask any support questions here
citro

Explorer++ crashes on network drives

Post by citro »

Hello to everyone,

I'd like to use Explorer v1.3.5 as my primary file explorer, but the problem is it always crashes when I browse the mapped network drives. I can expand or collapse the network folders in the tree without problem, but when I try to open any folder in the main window, the program crashes. Has anybody met with this problem already? I'm on Windows 10 and tried to use Compatibility mode already, but it didn't help.

Thanks in advance.
nesefeil

Re: Explorer++ crashes on network drives

Post by nesefeil »

citro wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:32 pm Hello to everyone,

I'd like to use Explorer v1.3.5 as my primary file explorer, but the problem is it always crashes when I browse the mapped network drives. I can expand or collapse the network folders in the tree without problem, but when I try to open any folder in the main window, the program crashes. Has anybody met with this problem already? I'm on Windows 10 and tried to use Compatibility mode already, but it didn't help.

Thanks in advance.
I have also faced similar problem.
bak

Post by bak »

I have this problem too :cry: ...
two-smoker

Post by two-smoker »

I have the same issue with 1.3.5.531 both 32 and 64bit. On Windows 10 64 21H2.

Might try a previous version. I really like Explorer++
coredumperror

Post by coredumperror »

two-smoker wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:11 am I have the same issue with 1.3.5.531 both 32 and 64bit. On Windows 10 64 21H2.

Might try a previous version. I really like Explorer++
Did you have any success with this? I just discovered Explorer++ and really like it, but this network drive crash is basically a deal-breaker.