Loving the program, but have two major requests.

Share any ideas you have on improving Explorer++
Alopex

Loving the program, but have two major requests.

Post by Alopex »

I've only been seriously using the post-xp win explorer this last week and am so utterly frustrated by it that I just can't use it, prticularly due to the incredulous forcing of file auto-sorting.

I'm so far quite impressed with Explorer++ but it has a couple of missing things that are almost deal breakers for me:

1. No Full Row selection in List View. I have already seen old threads of people requesting this feature, please, please add the ability to turn this off or explain why you are unable to. Left click lasso selecting and right click menus are simply not fully functional in this view while full row is enabled.

2. The animation when scrolling through files in list view is infuriating, a single flick of the mouse wheel should instantly switch to the next row of files but there's a visible lag as the new row slides in, it's also hard on the eyes on my slightly blurry laptop screen, please add the ability to turn this off.

Thanks from a very hopeful new user.
David Erceg
Site Admin

Re: Loving the program, but have two major requests.

Post by David Erceg »

Re #1: You can turn full row selection on/off using Tools -> Options -> Window -> Full row selection in details view.