Things that work in Explorer, but not Explorer++

Found a bug or something that needs fixing?
tjm_whalen

Things that work in Explorer, but not Explorer++

Post by tjm_whalen »

I'm running Win7 x64 Home Premium. I've had some issues that prevent me from using Explorer++ in place of Explorer. They are:

1) When I plug my camera into a USB port, I gain access to a list of pictures. I cannot copy (Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V) those pictures from the explorer window into Explorer++, but I can into another explorer window. Once in an explorer window, I can then copy them into Explorer++. No errors reported.

2) Although old and not kept up-to-date, I still view pictures using Vueprint. When doing so from an explorer window, each new picture double-clicked ends up in a new instance of Vueprint. When I do the same thing from Explorer++, only a single instance of Vueprint is used. I couldn't find an option to change this.

3) Search results do not allow one to see any file attributes other than name and path, unlike explorer. This is very unhelpful.

4) Some file attributes are missing (cannot be added by right clicking the title row and selecting). These include Length (provides playing time for video and audio) and Encoder (Lame, Xing, Blade, etc).