Copy/paste not working with mouse button Ctrl+C, V, X

Found a bug or something that needs fixing?
fernando

Copy/paste not working with mouse button Ctrl+C, V, X

Post by fernando »

Hi,

I am new to posting questions or reporting things so please bear with me.

I've been using your Explorer++, which I find to be a great tool. As soon as I tried both versions, 32 and 64 bit I realized the the copy/cut/paste functions do not work if I use my mouse programmed buttons, either as functions themselves or as key commands like Ctrl+C, X or V. My mouse works with all other applications without any problems. I tried to find if it's a settings issue but without any luck. System is Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. Mouse and keyboard Logitech using MX 3200 setpoint software, which I have tried with the 32 bit and the 64 bit. Buttons have been programmed as Copy, Cut and Paste and they have also been programmed as Ctrl+C, Ctrl+X and Ctrl+V, which emulate keyboard usage if I am correct. If is matters, Asus P8Z77-V Pro, 16GB memory, multiple hard drives (8). Oh, I've also tried setting up Explorer++ in comparability mode with Windows 8 and 7 and setting up to run as administrator, which by the way reminds me that I found someone asking about some issues they were having right clicking an explorer window and having the software crash. I resolved it to have Explorer++ always run as administrator and that solved that problem, hope this helps with postings. Keyboard direct usage with Explorer++ for copy, cut and pasting works just fine.

If I'm missing any other information needed please let me know.

Thanks,